Friday 20 November 2009

Fully booked now till March when the regular grass and weed season starts again. So that's winter sorted out. I'm having a couple of bevvies to celebrate. I could probably squeeze in a few more if I get someone to work with me for a couple of weeks.
The biggest problem at this time of year is daylight hours. To get an 8 hour day you need to be on site for 8 as it's lighting up, and packing away at 4pm whilst you can still see your tools.

I thought I'd eaten enough carrots today to give working in the dark a shot, but a sharp whack in the eye from a twig in the shadows, made me stick my bottom lip out and take my ball in.

I need to give another quote for a lady who wants more trellis, posts, stumps removed, etc, (I have a list)

I got the quote for the hedge and low maintenance border I mentioned the other day. My girlfriends very pleased.
I've said to her that she can be a full time mum now if she wants.
Little girl has started making clacking and tutting noises with her gums and lips. She sounds like she's adjusting a set of false teeth, heehehe, a few more years yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment