Thursday 19 November 2009

Finally finished that hedge today. Pulled something in my back doing it, it feels like it's cramping up constantly. There's a lot of waste come off that job and I'm going to have to start processing it soon because there's an even bigger hedge to do in December.

There's a good customer around the corner who's been asking me to strim his banks for a while now. His wife wants to plant daffodils in amongst the trees on the banks, it will look really good. There's 2000 bulbs on order, which sounds a lot more than it actually looks.
I did an hour and a bit for him at the end of the day, just until the fog came in steaming my goggles up in the fading light.
I'll finish the rest on Saturday and then get some more topsoil off him for another customers lawn extension.

Little one puked today whilst eating her dinner. A full blown puke! It didn't bother her in the slightest, she just carried on had a drink of water, then apple puree and baby rice again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment